Terms of Service
Accessing our site
- The information on our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or will never be interrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if our site is ever unavailable for any reason.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
We reserve the right to change, suspend, or cease the Site with or without notice to you. You approved that the Moms Don’t Have Time To will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
Intellectual property rights
We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that users or visitors of our website do the same. In connection with our Site, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides a solution for the removal of any infringing materials. Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website. Following –
- We own or hold a licence for all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the content on it. The content is protected by Trademark & Copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- You can print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page from our site for your personal use, and you can refer others within your organisation to any content on our site.
- You must not change the printed or digital copies of any content you have printed off or downloaded, and must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must always acknowledge us (and any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without first getting a licence from us or the organisation which gave us our licence to use that content.
Before either party may seek arbitration, the party must issue a written Notice of Dispute describing the nature and basis of the claim or dispute, and the requested relief. A Notice to Moms Don’t Have Time To should be sent to [email protected]. After the Notice is received, you and the Company may attempt to resolve the claim or dispute amicably.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word “including” means “including without limitation”. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to Moms Don’t Have Time To is that of an independent user, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. We may freely assign these Terms. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.